Fall is a very busy time of year. I often say that October is my busiest month of the year! The Holidays definitely make it a busier time- but I love the Holidays so I’m okay with it! Fall is quite a beautiful time with the warm fall colors, and comforting with the return of routines, and inspiring with the thoughts of pumpkin spice everything, and apple pies, and yes, like I said…busy.
As you settle back into your routines of the fall, finding the occasional shortcut can get you through the days with ease, and allow you to bask in all those fall colors. And I have two words that are going to be a game changer for you: Rotisserie Chicken. You can easily grab one at the market on your way out, and use it in any of the recipes we have gathered for you, or you can even try to DIY (see #7, Chicken Tacos with Mediterranean Salsa).
- Leftover Rotisserie Chicken Soup by The Kitchen is My Playground
- Quick & Easy Chicken Taco Soup by Dinner at the Zoo
- Skillet Chicken Pot Pie by Six Sisters’ Stuff- who doesn’t love a good chicken pot pie? This one looks amazingly delicious!
- Rotisserie Chicken Salad by This Silly Girl’s Kitchen
- Skinny Chicken Sliders by the Cookie Rookie
- Baked Chicken Chimichangas by Garnish with Lemon
- Chicken Tacos with Mediterranean Salsa by Domesticate ME
- Cheesy Chicken Ranch Potatoes by Spend with Pennies
- Chicken Burrito Bowls by Home Cooking Memories
- Garlic Parmesan Chicken Pasta by It Is A Keeper- this looks like a recipe my family would love! I might need to make this one for dinner tonight.
- White Chicken Chilli by the Crafting Chicks
- Buffalo Chicken Salad by Everyday Maven
If you liked these delicious rotisserie chicken recipes, then you might like these other yummy recipe posts:
More from my site
Powered by WPeMatico